Contact Info & Map
Elora, ON, N0B 1S0
Grades: K - 8
Principal: Andrea Welsh-Devlin
1) Unless otherwise noted, the home school is the one on the same side of the street as the residence.
2) Boundaries are subject to change. Please verify with school or board office.
ST. MARY CATHOLIC SCHOOL - Elora
September 2003 (Revised February 12, 2018)
Area enclosed by:
Starting point: Beatty Line N at County Rd 17
1. South on Beatty Line (not including addresses on either side of Beatty Line) to Farley Rd, not including current subdivision running off of Farley Rd. and Collie Ct.
2. Continue south on Beatty Line (not including addresses on either side of Beatty Line) to Trestle Bridge Trail
3. West on Trestle Bridge Trail to Grand River
4. South along shore of Grand River to Guelph St.
5. South on Guelph St (not including Stephens Court and Ennotville or any Guelph St. addresses) to 8th Line (Wellington Rd. 22)
6. East on Wellington Rd. 22 to Campbell Rd.
7. South on Campbell Rd to Guelph-Nichol Townline (County Rd 51)
8. West on Guelph-Nichol Townline (County Rd 51), including Ariss, to Woolwich-Pilkington Townline (Crowsfoot Rd.) to Wiesenberg Rd.
9. North on Wiesenberg Rd. to County Rd. 17
10. East on County Rd. 17 to Beatty Line (including Town of Alma)